Let’s analyze the best skateboards for street skating. Just over a decade ago, skateboarding was seen as a super dangerous sport, reserved for the extreme scene.
Today, skateboarding is a sport like no other. But it is not always easy to choose the ideal children’s skateboard. To help you, we have curated a selection of children’s skateboards before giving you the features and beneftis to take into account when choosing a children’s skateboard.
Best skateboards for street skating
Puente 31”- Best skateboard for kids
- GOOD QUALITY AND DURABLE: ７ layer maple wood skateboard with high density emery non-slip and waterproof surface, makes you more safe during skateboarding
- SMOOTH RIDING EXPERIENCE : Super smooth 53mm anti-shock 90A PU wheels with ABEC-7 precision high speed bearings and super soft PU bushings, suitable for smooth surfaces or even rough ground
- STUNTS: Double kick concave design, strong playability. Ideal for beginner skater to do some basic STUNTS such 360's, OL action and a few other basic tricks. Cool for ideal for any skill level skaters
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED:Up to 200kg / 440lbs, and no assembly required - Complete profession skateboard. Make this skateboard suitable for adults and kids, especially as a gift
- [GRAPHIC DESIGN] Puente use thermal transfer instead of sticker to make the pattern more clear and realistic. This modern design meet a variety of style needs. Great skateboard for girls and boys.
If you’re looking for a finished skateboard designed for kids, PUENTE 31” is probably one of the best options. Made from 8 layers of Canadian maple, this skateboard is not only durable, but also safe and reliable. The skateboard has a sandpaper covering everything which improves ease of use to provide you with a longer service while ensuring greater safety when riding. Therefore, this product is very suitable for children.
In addition to the 5-inch stand, it is also fitted with a very solid card, even if over £ 396 standing there is no problem. At the same time, it offers smoother control, so you can slide more easily and smoothly, with a double concave design, which allows the skater to fully control his movements.
KPC Pro – Affordable
- HIGH QUALITY: KPC complete skateboards are strong, durable, and reliable boards. KPC Skateboards are very similar to the boards that Pro skateboarders are riding, but at a fraction of the price. This board is assembled with a 7-Ply Maple deck, heavy-duty aluminum trucks, urethane wheels, and precision bearings. This board rides great with a good mix of flex and stiffness.
- SMOOTH RIDE: This complete skateboard comes with heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks. The geometry of these trucks allows the user to adjust how much or how little the skateboard turns. High quality 52mm 99A high-rebound urethane wheels with precision speed ABEC 7 bearings make this board perfect for commuting, street skating, skate parks, bowls and ramps. Great for smooth and rough surfaces.
- GRIPTAPE: Our griptape has an 80-grit level, which will provide you with great traction for your board. The enhanced grit helps provide support and gives your shoes a firm grip on the board at all times. This grip is the same quality that Pro skateboarders use!
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Our skateboards come fully assembled and ready to ride straight out of the box! Assembly is not required, although tuning your board to personal specifications is encouraged. That means tightening or loosening the trucks to adjust how much the board will turn. Do not forget to customize your board by drawing on the griptape with paint markers or adding stickers to the bottom of the board.
- PERFECT FOR ALL LEVEL OF SKATERS – Our skateboards are suited for any level of skater, whether you are a beginner or an expert. This board is specifically tailored for a first time rider or someone who has not been on a board in a while. With our boards, you get exceptional performance and quality at a competitive price. Do not settle for a lower price (lower quality) board.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable skateboard, then KPC Pro is without a doubt one of the best options. The skateboard has a sturdy panel about 31 inches long and is made of Canadian maple. The powerful load capacity facilitates the handling of more than 180 kg of skaters. Another advantage is that it is very easy to control and you can control it easily.
A variety of different graphic combinations enhances its appeal. With reliable ABEC-5 bearings and 52mm pulleys, KPC Pro ensures you can play cool every time. In addition, the skateboard is equipped with a non-slip layer which provides good traction and good grip when you are installed. Overall, this skateboard is suitable for beginners and professional skaters. You can use it to learn and master cool stuff.
Punisher Cherry Blossom – Best skateboard for girls
- Complete high quality double kickboard skateboard deck made from 30.25" x 9 " 8-ply Canadian Maple
- Single kick tail skateboard deck profile for superior control while riding and cruising
- Punisher abec-7 high speed wheel bearings. PE riser pads, and polyurethane cushions with Punisher skateboard deck logo printing. Punisher heavy-duty 5 inch alloy trucks & bases
- 60x45mm PU wheels
- Full color attractive graphics on one side and 80Ab heavy duty grip tape on the other. No assembly required
It is an awesome skateboard with vibrant colors and a beautiful design that is perfect for girls. Good overall architecture brings a smooth gliding experience, giving girls more control and easier control.
Beginners can work seamlessly with it. The panel is made of 9-story maple wood with a charming cherry blossom on the surface that resembles a work of art. Its small size makes it easier to control and its powerful carrying capacity makes it ideal for girls of all ages. With the ABEC-5 bearing, known for its speed, and the robust pulley in white ivory, you will get a perfect control experience and a smooth gliding experience.
Due to its small size, the body is also very light, you can slip it on or carry it with you.
Skateboard buying guide:
In fact, it can be very difficult to determine the best model that suits you. How can you find the most suitable skateboard from a variety of options? The following factors may help you.
The level of experience can give you an idea of the type of finished skateboard you should buy. If you are a beginner, an inexpensive skateboard, longboard or cruise board is the most suitable solution. These models help you get to know the details of the skateboard and are easier to control. It is not wise to choose a very technical product from the start.
But if you are an intermediate skater, you can have an opinion on the configuration of the skateboard. In this case, you can choose to start the adventure and choose different types of wheels or supports (bridges) to improve your ability to skateboard.
On the other hand, when you enter the ranks of masters, you may be more focused on difficult techniques. At this point, you will want to customize a unique skateboard to perfectly meet your needs.
Skateboard enthusiasts are actually classified according to the terrain they slide on, so you need to understand your own style. In order to demonstrate your skills and level, you need to determine the most suitable skateboards, supports and wheels. Depending on the type of gliding, your unique style can also help determine the best match.
Some of the most popular styles today are vertical ramps (U-shaped pools), street skaters, skillful moves, and long-boarding techniques.
Height and width
Whatever your type of skateboard, some of its features must match your exact weight. The shape, length and width of each professional skateboard is designed according to the shape, weight and height of the skate. In other words, you need to find a model that best matches your physical characteristics.
The size of the graphics and board is also very important. If you like to commute frequently on the street, the most suitable width is 19 to 20 cm (7.5 to 8 inches). But if you often visit parks and pools, the ideal width is at least 8 inches. For beginners who have no advantage, a board 8 inches wide, 30 inches (76 cm) long is most suitable.
You can start with a mini-board or a cruise board and, after mastering the sport, you can turn to a custom skateboard. Now get out there and rip it up…Enjoy!